- Family Time together with Ana & Ollie
- All is well at Operation Blessing - Haiti
- Syndie continues to LOVE her new school
- Her english language acquisition is growing.
- Rebecca completed a great RN contract in CA last week.
- She also attended her midwifery program orientation.
- Tynan started a second job last month that is a great fit!
- Tania started another new job & finally has 2 days off/wk!
- Olivia returned safe & sound to TX after 2 months in CA.
- We've been able to catch up on health check ups & care.
- Our chikungunya pain seems to be diminishing - yay!!
- A divine appointment with new ministry friends in CA.
- Rebecca started her Midwifery courses last week.
- Specifically for good time management and focus.
- She returns to Haiti in a couple of weeks.
- Comfort & encouragement for Tynan & Emma once she leaves.
- Stamina for Ted with Syndie!
- Recent power issues - wearing Ted down again
- Fatigue - adequate rest & refreshment
- Our adoption paperwork has been difficult & daunting.
- Doors to open for us to have custody of Kervensly
- To be granted an appointment with the director of IBESR
- The perfect director for the Computer Programming business.
- Ways to combat isolation & lack of social outlets.
- Continual spiritual infusion & growth for each of us
- SAFETY...a daily mindfulness and divine protection for ALL of us!
- Our kids in CA, TX & EU - all facing typical young adult challenges
SPECIFIC MINISTRY NEEDS / OPPORTUNITIES
- Financial Resources (monthly or one time gifts):
We now receive 100% living expense coverage from Operation Blessing, Intl.
****Specific NEED!!! $2000 for adoption homestudy fees ASAP*****
INTERNATIONAL HOPE & HERITAGE is our fiscal sponsor 501(c)3 organization for all projects that fall under TenMillionToes.
Click on the project designation bar, scroll down the list, choose:
Orphans-Barlow Family in Haiti
CURRENT PROJECTS in progress (as funds allow):
- Job creation through business as missions: Computer Programming
- Orphan prevention through: Maternity Care & Birthing Centers
ALL funds are applied to current ministry projects above or specific items below as designated.
- Household Items:
Solar Panels (6-8)
- Maternity Care:
Certified Nurse Midwife needed (1 yr comittment - stipend position)
Fetal heart Doppler
Maternity meds (pitocin, cytotec, prenatal vitamins)
- Office Support:
IT Programming Director needed (stipend position)
- Special Requests:
Airline miles/tickets/vouchers - for kids/family to visit regularly
Inexpensive economical car - for Olivia (TX)