- God's continued provision & guidance.
- Tynan, Emma & Rebecca's mom are coming in 1 week.
- Olivia is HERE for the summer!
- Syndie is blossoming, thriving, bubbling, beaming.
- Ted's new role at Operation Blessing.
- 100% living expense funding!!
- An abundance of ministry opportunities.
- Ted has an excellent Haitian manager for the 1st business.
- Our Kreyol language acquisition is coming along.
- HEALTH - Ted has Chikingunya virus now
- 30% of the local population has come down with this virus.
- Pray for the rest of us to be spared & no long term joint pain.
- PRAY for the health our family coming to visit next week!
- A blessed time with our family visitors in June.
- Regular encouragement sources here & abroad.
- Set up for programming outsourcing project office in June.
- Ted has several months of orientation/transition at OB.
- Rebecca's partnership with Midwives for Haiti.
- We are still working with social services for custody of Kervensley.
- Adoption paperwork details (HARDER here) & resources.
- Details & preparation for upcoming ministry helpers in July/August.
- Additional in-country staff to help manage projects.
- We have to say goodbye to dear friends moving home next month.
SPECIFIC MINISTRY NEEDS / OPPORTUNITIES
- Financial Resources (monthly or one time gifts):
We are at 10% monthly funding commitment for living expenses through the end of June. We DO desperately need additional monthly or one-time gifts to carry us through until our new resources start.
As of July 1st we will be at 100% living expense coverage thanks to Operation Blessing!
INTERNATIONAL HOPE & HERITAGE is our new partner & fiscal sponsor 501(c)3 organization.
If you click on the project designation bar, you can scroll down the list & choose: Orphans-Barlow Family in Haiti
ALL resources received after July 1st, ARE directly applied to specific items below or current ministry projects!
- Household Items:
URGENT NEED - New household batteries (4-8) PROVIDED!!!!
Tires for our vehicle (4)
Solar Panels (6)
Portable Shade Cover
Roof top garden supplies
- Maternity Care:
Fetal heart Doppler
Maternity meds (pitocin, cytotec, prenatal vitamins)
- Job Creation projects:
- computer programming
Solar Panels (6)
- weekend brunch cafe
Dishes & glassware (40 place settings)
heavy duty mixer
pots & pans
Rooftop garden & patio
Encouragement & Enrichment
Business Professionals (tourism, accounting, non-profit, retail, restaurant)
IT Professionals (programming, web design)
Media Professionals (graphic design, branding, PR)
MD, CNM, CPM, OB/GYN, RN, NP, PA, DDS
Child Development Specialist
& /or ANY of these USEFUL SKILLS to provide training in: