Entries in maternity care. business incubation (2)
- A sense of peace in the midst of turmoil.
- Tynan & Emma are doing well so far in California.
- A fun visit from TX friends this month in Haiti.
- Ministry team flooded our email box with encouragement & prayers.
- Settling in well to our new house.
- God's grace & provision of countless future options to consider.
- One step closer to guardianship of two kids in dire need.
- Guidance & clear discernment over next steps in ministry here.
- Keep our eyes on Him alone & nothing on our own agenda.
- Sleep, even when we have so much on our minds!
- Tynan & Emma to have enough work to cover their expenses in CA.
- each of us to seek God's presence in every aspect of life.
- Olivia as she continues to work through her recovery program.
- Potential ministry partnerships, vision, opportunities, plans.
- We are researching a new Haitian business & training project.
- Following up on a new possibility to partner on a birthing center.
- God’s divine intervention for the two kids with medical needs.
- Clear plan/provision for developing a 501c3 or non-profit partnership.
- PATIENCE as we wait on God for so many details to come together!
SPECIFIC MINISTRY NEEDS / OPPORTUNITIES
- Financial Resources (monthly or one time gifts):
We are at unknown monthly funding commitment at present!
All of our support through Apparent Project comes to an end after March 31st, 2014. We are not quite sure yet where future funding will be received (working on it!)
We are also planning to start up a new 501c3, but as you know that carries an added expense as well. If you would like us to use your gift towards this, please shoot us a quick message to let us know!
If you would like to donate for future months or one-time gifts this month that would be greatly appreciated & will keep us BOTH on the field as we endeavor to switch gears midstream. Please make sure that they are received no later than 3/31/2014 in order for us to receive them.
Any one-time or monthly resources received above our personal budget needs will be applied toward specific items on our lists below or ministry projects!
- Household Items:
Tires for our vehicle (4)
Solar Panels (6)
Small Chest Freezer PROVIDED!
Small Portable Air Conditioner PROVIDED!
Portable Shade Cover
Roof top garden supplies
- Medical supplies:
Fetal heart Doppler
Maternity meds (pitocin, cytotec, prenatal vitamins)
Rooftop garden & patio
Encouragement & Enrichment
Business Professionals (tourism, accounting, non-profit, retail, restaurant)
IT Professionals (programming, web design)
Media Professionals (graphic design, branding, PR)
MD, CNM, CPM, OB/GYN, RN, NP, PA, DDS
Child Development Specialist
& /or ANY of these talents: